- Each home will receive one (1) trash and recycling cart. A second trash and/or recycling cart (a total of 4 carts) can be obtained at no additional cost.
- At the homeowner's expense, three or more trash or recycling carts can be obtained. Each additional cart costs $5 a month.
- Weekly trash pickup. Waste Management is only contractually obligated to pickup their 96 gallon trash carts. Additional trash can be picked up for a fee.
- Bi-weekly recycle pickup. Waste Management is only contractually obligated to pickup their 96 gallon recycle carts.
1) Your container must be at least one foot off the curb and at least 6 feet from obstructions.
2) Trash and recycle containers need to be 4 feet apart.
3) The handle side should be facing the house.
4) Please avoid parking cars within 20 feet of containers.
5) Containers must be at the curbside by 7am.
6) No appliances, tires, batteries, or other hazardous materials.
- Trash service every Monday
- Recycling service every other Monday
If you have purchased a new build home, contact Waste Management at 303-797-1600 or 800-482-6406 to start service. Reference the community name and account number 010-184639 Southshore HOA, allow 5-7 days for delivery.